Why did you decide to get a spa?
- for relaxation
Does your spa live up to all expectations?
- yes, so far we are very happy with it
How long have you owned your spa?
- just over 2 months and we use it 2 to 3 times per week
What accessories/options, beyond the "basic spa" does, your spa have?
- we have the 58 jet with ozonator, stereo, faux wood cabinet and stainless steel escutcheons
What do you like best?
- the power the jets have and how intense of a message it can give. It is also the one time in the day when my wife and I sit and talk without any distractions
Is there anything about your spa you don't like?
- I'm 6'2" and I just barely fit in the captains seat. I wish the seat was a bit deeper. btw, the reason we got the Bahama over the Cayman is because the Bahama's seat is just ever so slightly deep. The moral of this story - WET TEST. It was no fun to do, but if we hadn't, we might have bought a spa that I didn't fit in!
What might you change if you had to "do it all over"?
- not that I can think of; we are pretty happy with the spa overall
Is there anything you're sorry you left out?
Are there any features you now feel aren't necessary?
- the sub-woofer doesn't seem to be that effective. However the external speakers are nice when you are cleaning the spa or grilling around it, etc.
Have you encountered any problems, and if so, how were they resolved?
- There was a cracked air valve cover when the spa was delivered and one of the speakers wasn't working. But my dealer (Prestige Spas in Marietta, GA) came right out and took care of both issues. So far it has been flawless