- Why did you decide to get a spa?
I tried one with an ozonator and loved it. It's very nice to come out of the spa NOT smelling like clorine.
- Does your spa live up to all expectations?
- How long have you owned your spa?
- What accessories/options, beyond the "basic spa" does, your spa have?
Stereo & ozonator.
- What do you like best?
The jets are perfect, and having the stereo right at head level is very nice also. It's right outside my back door, and I use it every morning to sooth away morning stiffness.
- Is there anything about your spa you don't like?
It would be nice to be able to turn off the light on the water feature and just have the tub light on. It would also be nice if there was a duplicate display panel inside the tub.
- What might you change if you had to "do it all over"?
I would not get a lounge seat.
- Is there anything you're sorry you left out?
I got it all.
- Are there any features you now feel aren't necessary?
The water feature might not be necessary, but I love it.
- Have you encountered any problems, and if so, how were they resolved?
They delivered the wrong tub to me. It did not come with a stereo. They let me keep it until the correct unit came in, however the temporary unit did not work at first, then leaked. My unit came in 3 weeks later (thank goodness), and the only trouble I've had with it was a jet nozzle popping out. I called and someone came out the next day to fixed the problem, and also showed me how I can fix it myself in the future. The service from my local dealer (Aquaquip) has been excellent through-out the buying process.