- Exclusive carrier of Sundance spas in the Portland metro area
- Willing to negotiate on prices
- Friendly sales staff
- Good relationship with Sundance manufactures
- No post-sales support. They're just a plumbing store and all warranty support is provided by a third party. That nice price above comes with a significant tradeoff.
- Limited in-store models unless you go to the design center in NW Portland
- Most staff knows very little about the tubs. Go in with some background and have specific questions in mind. Ask for someone who actually knows the line. Each store usually has one person who knows something about the different models and features.
I know it sounds like a negative review, but really I'm happy with my tub. I've had very few problems to date, but I knew what I was getting into with them as far as post-sale support goes.
The best advice I can offer if you want to buy a Sundance from them is to wait until their anniversary sale every year in August (I believe) where everything is at a drastic discount, even custom orders. No dealer in the area would come close to touching these prices on comparable spas.
For me the severe price discount made them worth it for a quality spa.
Home Page , Wooden Hot Tubs , Japanese Ofuros , Hot Tub & Spa Covers , Info & Help , Hot Tub FAQ , Hot Tub Picture Gallery , Virtual Store
PLEASE NOTE: We are Roberts Hot Tubs Inc. (manufacturers of traditional wooden
hot tubs)! If you found this webpage through a search engine while searching for a different brand of spa,
we are not them! We simply appeared in your search due to that name being talked about on this particular web
page. The phone number above will reach Roberts Hot Tubs, not the manufacturer of the brand of spa you're
This is a public forum and you're more than welcome to post a question asking for contact information for a particular brand of spa. Almost certainly someone will be able to assist you.