Other Usefull Pages
[ BBS FAQ ] [ Error Codes ] [ Chlorine Info ] [ Bromine Info ] [ TDS ] [ pH Explained ] [ Electric Heater Guide ] [ Voltage Testing ] [ Pump Air Lock ] [ Owners Manuals ]

Ask 'Dr. Spa' Q & A Message Board

Ask 'Dr. Spa' Q & A Message Board archives 2

Hot Spring Spa Classic Model F

Hi all,

I have a question my mom is the proud owner of a "hand me down" spa and after going through the Owners manual, and adding water and chemicals and Setting the timer dial to 15 min. Intervals as reccomended in the book, we had lots of dirt and some insects in the spa before we got it running had a small power issue. Now all is fine the spa has power and the jet's run and stir the water, however the spa doesn't get hot even warm at this point would be nice. ( Update ) It seems that the spa won't heat while the jets are running, I now have Luke Warm water comming in to the spa from one port. at this rate should only be about 3 days before the water is luke warm? or am I just expecting too much to quickly?
I am under the impression that it would still heat the water even if the jets were running the second the jets are turned on the warm water quits entering the tub..

Any thoughts on this

Thanks in Advance.

Chad

Messages In This Thread

Home Page , Wooden Hot Tubs , Japanese Ofuros , Hot Tub & Spa Covers
Info & Help , Hot Tub FAQ , Hot Tub Picture Gallery , Virtual Store

PLEASE NOTE: We are Roberts Hot Tubs Inc. (manufacturers of traditional wooden hot tubs)! If you found this webpage through a search engine while searching for a different brand of spa, we are not them! We simply appeared in your search due to that name being talked about on this particular web page. The phone number below will reach Roberts Hot Tubs, not the manufacturer of the brand of spa you're searching for. This is a public forum and you're more than welcome to post a question asking for contact or other information for a particular brand of spa. Almost certainly someone will be able to assist you.

(510) 234-7920

Register with our confidential mailing
list to receive notices of updates, special
offers and free information.

E-Mail address: 
subscribe unsubscribe